Design Review Board
- 4:00 pm
- Third Tuesday of each month
- City Hall Annex Conference Room
315 Maple Ave.
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
- William S. Harris
- Michael J. Nilmeyer
- David W. Nelson
- Aristides C. Ruiz
- Robert A. Williams
If you need assistance in your preliminary design efforts, please contact the Planning Department at (650) 877-8535.
- A pre-application meeting is required.
- The Board's agenda is mailed to the owner and applicant detailing the approximate time and location.
- It is the policy of the Board to take no action on an item unless the applicant and/or a representative is present. It is recommended that the architect attend the meetings to describe the project and answer questions from the Design Review Board.
- After the hearing and a review by City staff, a letter will be sent describing information or corrections necessary to address any remaining design concerns.
- Click here to fill out an application.