- Building Permits
- Fire Prevention Permits
- Business License Application
- Engineering Permits
- Planning Applications & Guidelines
The Permit Center provides:
- A public information counter where applicants can access counter staff representing principal permit departments to provide immediate reviews of permit applications and assistance in determining information required to complete permit application forms
- Standardized application forms for all necessary permits
- A single location for getting application materials, publications, brochures, and guidelines to explain the development-review process
- Counter staff with the authority and ability to immediately sign off on minor, ministerial permits or licenses that require little or no review (e.g. roofing, placement of mechanical equipment, etc.)
- A bulletin board to publicly post changes in fee structures, engineering requirements, zoning changes, and completion of studies
- A single point to issue all permits and submit all fees required for permits and licenses
Check the status of your plan check or inspection results.
- Search for permits, parcels, projects, and code enforcement cases.
The Planning Process
To learn about the planning process, view the Planning Flow Chart.